E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Second opinion] My whole list of kindle books just erased. I…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My whole...

Second opinion] My whole list of kindle books just erased. I want it back, I was reading several books on the list. My android by Samsung kindle reader hasn't done this before. I AM ALREADY a member on kindle unlimited but now it wants me to rejoin. Argh!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung tablet, 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just finished a book and set up to read the sequel but the whole thing was gone. No longer had my list.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Just want my list back.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician