E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to change mu credit card details, dont know, all I…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change mu credit card details

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I wont is to change my credit card details

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I would like a new kindle recharge cord

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Please view my reply and try those steps to proceed.