E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Owner who wnt s read some books on my IMac Air (latest: OS

Customer Question
I am Kindle Fire owner...
I am Kindle Fire owner who wnt s read some books on my IMac Air (latest: OS 10.12.6. I have downloaded the app, but can not register the device or it does not recognize anything.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Latest Mac Air computer.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 1 hour and I was following directions that have not worked.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, how can I read books I download to my Kindle on my Mac Air?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 3 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Use the same account on the Mac that you used to register the Kindle, make sure your Mac is connected to Wi-Fi .
From your Mac, open the Kindle for Mac app.
Enter your Amazon account information.
Click Register. Any Kindle content you own appears under the Archive tab.
Note: To view or change your registration, click Settings on the Kindle app Home screen.

Did that work for you?

Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician