E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am an old customer who cant make contact. I don't like…

Customer Question
I am an old...

I am an old customer who cant make contact. I don't like chat boxes and would rather talk to a real human being. I have complex problem because I changed master computers and that was the end of my wonderful days. I am sorry because it was one of the lights of my life.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I said I don't like chat boxes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well we just can't communicate. Windows ten has screwed up my life and your security has gone interstellar. Goodby.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

If you can set up a phone link forget it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Here is an offer for phone support:

Please reply back and let me know if you still need telephone assistance?