Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I am trying to hook up my Wi-Fi A1BEC7 with my paperwhite. I

Customer Question

I am trying to hook up my Wi-Fi A1BEC7 with my paperwhite. I have 2 names but they told me to use the A1BEC7 the other is not compatible.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: But it kicks it out
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about an hour. Just had Cox Contour put in and had to change my wifi
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Went to set up
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If one kicks you ought, try it again, making quite sure you are spelling out the WiFi password ***** observing UPPER CASE letters and lower-case letters as different and entering them properly.

If that still kicks you out, try the other one anyway... nothing to lose there, if it happens to work, good.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok thank you

Did my suggestions work?

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

Thanks.