E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle book from 2011. The screen is partially

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle book from 2011. The screen is partially obscured by distortion. Is this fixable?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It started on the 4th of the month while I was in a large metal building. I have tried shutting it down until it reloads. No luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I have told you all that I know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.