E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I contacted a support technician on 7/30/17 RE my order for…

Customer Question
I contacted a support...

I contacted a support technician on 7/30/17 RE my order for the Revised KJV Bible (a receipt was received for the order, but it was never received on my Kindle). He said he would call me back after he looked into the problem but I never received his call after paying $36 for the technical support, plus $20 for the telephone chat. As you can imagine, I'm very disappointed over the "results."

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since I made the order on 7/30/17.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem and I am sorry that you have had to wait for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

I see that you have requested a phone call. I would be happy to call but that is considered to be a PREMIUM SERVICE and comes at an additional cost. I may be able to help you by providing detailed instructions here.

Please login to your account at Amazon.com by clicking on this link:

www.amazon.com/myk

On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate try to locate the Revised KJV in the list. When you find it, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver to other as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Don't select the Kindle Cloud reader unless you have downloaded the Kindle Cloud Reader APP to a computer or device other than your Kindle and wish to read it there.

Please give this a try and let me know the results.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I requested the "call" service on 7/30/17, when I first contacted your organization for help; it was an additional $20, and I talked with a technician, but that's as far as it got. I hope I don't have to pay another $20 to talk with another technician. If so, I'll continue to be very disappointed, and you can forget the whole matter. I'll do business elsewhere.

I recommend that you contact customer service and request refund for the charges from August 3rd if you were not satisfied with the service that you received. You can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. I'd be happy to help you with that if I could but as an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information.

If you'd like for me to continue working with you please accept the offer for the phone call, so I can help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Couldn't go to the customer service link; was warned that this was a phishing problem.

I'm sorry to hear that. You can also reach them by calling 1.***-***-**** or you can send an email to***@******.***.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried the link in the ,amazon.com/myk and clicked on the "Action", but it gave no "deliver to other" link.

When you click the Actions tab, you should see Deliver to DEFAULT DEVICE or OTHERS. Please choose OTHERS.