ProTechExper
ProTechExper,
Experience:  Technical Expert at Verizon Wireless
94955786

Phillip benning - my e-mail in. web browser, i tried talking

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** benning - my e-mail in***@******.***.
JA: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried talking to e-reader tech assistant is july when i accidently hit reset on my paper white. i lost everything and could not remember my user mane and password. the person i spoke with would not help me unless i gave her my email address which i did and she said it was not on file.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just now was able to reopen my kindle using my wife's amazon password ***** i am not able to retrieve my library (over 300 books i have purchased over the years. my last purchase was "House of Spies" by daniel silva.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  ProTechExper replied 2 months ago.
If you locate the account that those 300 books were tied to they will load back. I don't know if the e-reader support would be able to find your account based of how you purchase your books i.e your credit card number . It is worth a shot. Contact support and say I reset my tablet could get in finally got back in and I need to restore my books can you help me locate my account and they should assist