E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Unable to regester whitepaper, About 1 year old, This device…

Customer Question
Unable to regester...

Unable to regester whitepaper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 1 year old, This device has been registered before but I Have some gotten locked out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been going on for two days. I have tried to regerster several times and have gotten a message basck that there is a problem with my pass word or other entries.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I do not remember the original pass word. I have received a code of scrambled letters and numbers several time but my attempts to enter them have not been successful.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 9 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is your Amazon account email address please?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician