E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle fire has stopped working. I had thought it had…

Customer Question
My kindle fire has...

My kindle fire has stopped working. I had thought it had just needed to be charged but its been plugged in for over 24 hours and I cannot get it to turn on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I have a kindle fire tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 days cannot get it to turn on to trouble shoot

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician