Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I can't get my kindle to open to a book. What do do? I tried

Customer Question

I can't get my kindle to open to a book. What do do?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to choose a book from my list then it shows book details, I touch the screen on the book and nothing happens. This just started.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.