E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get my kindle to open to a book. What do do? I tried…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my kindle to open to a book. What do do?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I tried to choose a book from my list then it shows book details, I touch the screen on the book and nothing happens. This just started.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.