E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Bought a new Kindle Fire 8 pressed the wrong Language, must…

Customer Question
Bought a new Kindle...

Bought a new Kindle Fire 8 pressed the wrong Language, must have American English I am on lap top not my kndle Ed

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is brand new aFireHD 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Just to get american English on my new kindle

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Tap menu (three dots in a stack on the upper right of the screen
2. Tap the 8th Option (Settings)
3. Tap the 6th Option (Language and Dictionaries)
4. Tap the first Option (Language)
5. Tap third Option (English US)

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.