E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The Brower disappeared. I don't know what's the model make…

Customer Question
The Brower disappeared. Technician's...

The Brower disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't know what's the model make is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.