E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not buy a new book, It does not tell me, Just tonight…

Customer Question
I can not buy...

I can not buy a new book

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It does not tell me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just tonight when I w anted to buy a new book . For your information, I am 83, so not too good with computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Guess that is all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a while.

Do you still need help with your issue?

I still can not buy a new book?????
how long do I have to wait? I am very unhappy with this service. I tried a phone call and they said I have to wait for josh.
new password ***** does not work

Is this for a Kindle?