E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle screen comes on flashing kindle fire like it will…

Customer Question
kindle screen comes on flashing...
kindle screen comes on flashing kindle fire like it will start but never dows
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 11 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you.
This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release.Then press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own.
Did that work for you?