E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a Kindle and want to transfer the books I

Customer Question
Hello...I just bought a...

Hello...I just bought a Kindle White and want to transfer the books I haveon my old one. I cannot do that and I cannot connect to wifi. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do I find that out on the kindle?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just got the new Kindle today and I have tried the trouble shooting you have listed but cannot get anything to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Help me connect to wifi and transfer books from one Kindle to the new one

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
Does the name of your home wifi network appear in the list of available networks in the Kindle wifi settings screen?