ProTechExper
ProTechExper,
Experience:  Technical Expert at Verizon Wireless
94955786

I ORDERED ONE BOTTLE OF RESVERATROL 1250MG AND THE PRICE WAS

Customer Question

I ORDERED ONE BOTTLE OF RESVERATROL 1250MG AND THE PRICE WAS 18.95. WHEN I WENT TO CHECK OUT IT WAS 29.95
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: IT IS GOOGLE SEARCH
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: IT JUST STARTED YESTERDAY AND I STARTED FROM SCRATCH WITH THE SAME RESULTS. NOW IF THE 29.95 IS FOR 2 BOTTLES I WOULD TAKE THAT
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  ProTechExper replied 2 months ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your order? When you do a Google search what do you search By? What website to make the purchase did you select? We're there any shipping cost?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What I would say now is the same thing I said before about 8095 becoming 2995 when I went to pay for the one bottle of rest vera trawl 1250 mg
To be able to answer I need to know the company you are ordering from so that I can go to there website and dee why the coat changed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will not pay a penny for information that should be free.
I can only answer based on information provided. Just answers is for users wanting to pay for info that is free that they don't want to take time and find on their own. More info will be glad to help