E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle does not start, The numbers are very small but it…

Customer Question
Kindle does not start ...

Kindle does not start

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The numbers are very small but it looks like wp60gw. Bought it about 6 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It stopped working last week. I have tried recharging the unit and also all the soft start options.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 8 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Let's try resetting your Kindle; follow the steps below:

1) Connect your Kindle to the charger.

2) Press and hold the Power button on the bottom of the device for about 25 seconds and then release the switch.

3) Please press and hold your Kindle for at least 25 seconds.If you only hold the Power button for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So you have to hold the power button for at least 25 seconds.

Tell me how it goes!

MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer