Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My screen is crake I would like to order a kits and repair

Customer Question

My screen is crake I would like to order a kits and repair on it this is a Kindle vooyage w and wo 3g
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about 2 weeks
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

How old is the Kindle?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is a Kindle voyage w and wo 3G
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My brother knows how to fix the screen, just do not know where we can buy the tools
to fix the crack
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

You can buy the screen here: https://www.parts4repair.com/touch-screen-digitizer-for-amazon-kindle-voyage/

The steps are here: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Kindle+Voyage+Screen+Replacement/37464

You can click on the tools and it will show a link to buy them.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.