E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My screen is crake I would like to order a kits and repair…

Customer Question
My screen is crake...

My screen is crake I would like to order a kits and repair on it this is a Kindle vooyage w and wo 3g

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

About 2 weeks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the Kindle?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is a Kindle voyage w and wo 3G
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My brother knows how to fix the screen, just do not know where we can buy the tools
to fix the crack

You can buy the screen here: https://www.parts4repair.com/touch-screen-digitizer-for-amazon-kindle-voyage/

The steps are here: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Kindle+Voyage+Screen+Replacement/37464

You can click on the tools and it will show a link to buy them.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.