E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get the unblock with to come up, Fire, Fire, I have…

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the unblock with to come up

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Fire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Fire

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I have followed the instructions and I can get to the blocked name

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail

I have been trying to unblock a person on my block list. I have followed the instructions given on the Kindle but my unblock signal want come up.

The block list to which website?

I don't want to call you that would be $51.00

The block list to which website?

No

The block list to which website?

Amazon's Facebook

To unblock someone:

1. Click Settings & Privacy at the bottom of any page
  2. Click Blocking
  3. To unblock someone, click Unblock next to their name
If I can't get it to work can I reach you ain?

Yes, you can come back here at any time.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Do I go on Facebook? And click three lines at the top then go to bottom and click on privacy and setting's. then unblock?

Yes, you need to go onto Facebook.

or no? How about step by step. You didn't tell where to start!

Yes, you need to go into Facebook...

2. Click Blocking
Thank you

You're welcome!

I can't get the unblock on my kindle to come down. I talked to Josh, but he didn't help. I can't find setting and blocking. I can't get my kindle to scroll down, it freezes.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

Open Facebook

Click Settings & Privacy at the bottom of any page

Click Blocking

To unblock someone, click Unblock next to their name

Open Facebook

Click Blocking

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

My kindle didn't have security and privately. I don't have a unblock on my block list! I have a blocking that's all
I can't find unblock! It didn't work.

Correct -- You need to open Blocking as described then click on the person in blocking and unblock them.

Here are the steps again:

Open Facebook

Click Blocking

Sorry to be so much trouble! The person was blocked on message. I'm sorry. I tried to go on Facebook but your instruction didn't work.

They were blocked through texting or through Facebook?