Cory
Cory, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert
8685120

How do I move books from my Kindle to the cloud, to reduce

Customer Question

How do I move books from my Kindle to the cloud, to reduce the amount of books i must go through to select one to read? Or is there a way to condense the books in my kindle into files?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm new to the kindle. Mine was given to me by a daughter in law. I'm not real tech savvy. with approximately 50 books in my Kindle it is getting harder to find books simply due to the amount of books.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

Which model Kindle is this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Again --not tech savvy . All I know it's a Kindle Fire.
Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

Please take on the book you want to remove and select 'Remove from device'. This will remove it from the Kindle Fire, but it will keep it in the cloud.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not want to join anything or otherwise spend money just needed a simple answer to a simple question. I'm through talking now please do not reply or answer again. Bye
Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

You are not required to join and I can see you have not.

If the question has been answered, please do not forget to rate my answer with the stars above and click submit to give me credit.

Thank you,

Cory