E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered the book Witness but it did not download into my…

Customer Question
I ordered the book...

I ordered the book Witness but it did not download into my kindle

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

I guess about 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I rebooted my kindle but still didn't get the witness

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above; "...rebooted..."?