E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have changed my credit card info on Amazon but Kindle says…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my credit card info on Amazon but Kindle says card info invalid

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle model #D01100 Abot 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just changed my credit card info on Amazon web site yesterday. Went to Amazon websit to confirm and it says my info has been successfully updated

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and make a purchase.

Let me know the results please

Thank you