E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a new paperwhite Kindle, I thought it

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new paperwhite Kindle, I thought it automatically came with 3G. Can I add 3G?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just bought it and received it Monday. It is a paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I bought it. I thought it came with 3G automatically, apparently it doesn't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to know if I can add 3G.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service

Thanks for using justanswer.

There are 2 models of kindle paperwhite wifi only and wifi plus 3G.

If you have brought the wifi model then there is no option of adding 3G.

You can just exchange it for wifi plus 3G model from amazon.

Hope it helps. Please leave a positive rating before leaving with the help of stars.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.