E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Ipad did an update and now the kindle shows (Waiting) and…

Customer Question
My Ipad did an...

My Ipad did an update and now the kindle shows (Waiting) and I can't get to complete

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 3 years. I dont know model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. Apple updated last night and when I tried Kindle this moning it keeps occurring

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the restart, check to see if the issue continues.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.