Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

How do I read Kindle on my computer? Amazon, five years old,

Customer Question

How do I read Kindle on my computer?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Amazon, five years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Lack of knowledge. I want to know how to transfer information from my Kindle to my computer.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

You may read your Kindle books on the computer by installing the Kindle App on your computer.

On the following page, click the button that reads, "Download for PC & Mac".

- Download Kindle App: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp

After you download and install the application, open it and sign in. From that point, you will be able to read your Kindle books on the computer.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com