E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My two KIndles have been retired for seven months or more…

Customer Question
My two KIndles have...

My two KIndles have been retired for seven months or more but my wife still gets billed through her credit card for "Kindle Unlimited $9.99. Why

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The following numbers appear after the Kindle unlimited--***-***-**** WA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Probably from the time I could not download the needed software to keep on using my Kindle. Part of the problem was that you guys could never accept the fact that my 2nd Kindle5 was number three KIndle I had

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

My original Kindle was the small one probably got it six or seven years ago. The second Kindle 5 dates from four or five years ago and was a replacement for one that I sent back due to problems with it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

You still need to stop the subscription for Kindle unlimited even if you do not use it.

You can do so via my link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201588170

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you