E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I update my Kindle, I charged it but i can't get it…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I charged it but i can't get it past the page find your next favorite book

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I received a letter but needed to do by May 31 and I didn't get it done

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.