E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I am browsing books through the kindle store on my

Customer Question
When I am browsing...

When I am browsing books through the kindle store on my paperwhite I eventually get and application error that takes me back to the home page. There is then a message that says updating your store experience. I then have to go back to the beginning of the section I was browsing and go through all the books again but will get another application error. I have tried rebooting the kindle but it is only of marginal help.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Type Kindle Paperwhite
Serial Number 9017 2201 4246 04K2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4 months. I have rebooted the device numerous times.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you