E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Well, I highlighted kindle fire. Problem: shows have

Customer Question
Well, I highlighted kindle...

Well, I highlighted kindle fire. Problem: shows have connection to internet; but, in the upper right corner there is an x even though there is a signal.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Couple of weeks. have reconnected to router and have had internet people out to check my equip.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I have connection with my laptop & phone.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you