E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have problem to download books from library. Wen I changed…

Customer Question
I have problem to...

I have problem to download books from library.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Wen I changed my computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I got an error # 2038

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and download a book.

Let me know the results please

Thank you