E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

From Iceland. The one I am using now (I have bought several)

Customer Question
Greetings from Iceland. The...

Greetings from Iceland. The one I am using now (I have bought several) is the first generation bought in the US 2007/8. A bought a new one in 2014. Keyboard is below the screen. amazon kindle in one word.It has worked until now and I have another one younger that I don't have with me now. Could your please help me. I spent 10 minutes on the phone from Iceland to the US only to find out that the person only helps residents in the US. He promised me to find my password ***** help me create a new one. I have not used my Kindle for a very long time and now it is locked and demands a password. All my passwords are in vain. Please, please help me. I used to be able to access my Kindle from my Apple computer, but now my important books are denied to me. How can you help me? Just to get a new password ***** send it to me at***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I live at Starhagi 4, 107 Reykjavík and it could be that this old one was registered at Petrina Bachmann, 420 East 54 street in New York10022

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Are you referring to the password ***** unlock the screen on the Kindle?

Or to register it with your Amazon account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Password ***** unlock my kindle screen

Thanks

Which model Kindle do you have?