E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having a problem purchasing books, it appears there is…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem purchasing books, it appears there is a problem with my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Waiting for it to open. Were would I find that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I tried to order "The Secret Wife" I received the sample, but not the book.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 1 year ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Let's try resetting your Kindle; follow the steps below:

1) Remove your Kindle from the charger if connected.Please remove the USB cable also.

2) Press and hold the Power button on the bottom of the device for about 25 seconds and then release the switch.

3) Please press and hold your Kindle for at least 25 seconds.If you only hold the Power button for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So you have to hold the power button for at least 25 seconds.

Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem.