E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My son just gave me a second hand kindle fire. How do you…

Customer Question
My son just gave...

My son just gave me a second hand kindle fire. How do you turn it on ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I don't know. It is a tablet site, screen *" hi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything. I just charged it last night and today. There is a bar at the top, but it won.t open the screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

How can I download a manual ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.