E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I turned off my wi-fi to my kindle fire and then turned it…

Customer Question
I turned off my...

I turned off my wi-fi to my kindle fire and then turned it back on, I put in a wrong password ***** now it will not let me in to correct it.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle Fire?

Right before I checked settings and turned off the wi-fi and then back on

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I do not know where that is. tried with help line and told no internet no could help.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Go back into your Wi-Fi list and hold down your finger on your Wi-Fi network then select FORGET

Now, you can select it again and enter a new password.

Please let me know if that works

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.