E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been trying to download a book on diabetes...but

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to download a book on diabetes...but can't seem to have any success...help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's an iPad about three years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm new to Amazon...so a bit green...but I can't find anywhere to hit to download.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I know the book Iwant....I can't think of anything else?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Although you can't shop for Kindle content directly from the Kindle reading app, you can purchase content from the Kindle Store using the Safari browser and, during that process, deliver Kindle titles to the Kindle reading app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.

Please open Safari then open Amazon.com and you can purchase it from there. Take a look here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201244870

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This all seems way too complicated for myself.
Will you please cancel financial/ credit card details.
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Waaaaaay to clever for me this lot.
Please cancel all Amazon credit info passed to you.
Thanks

Sure.

Request sent now. Please do not reply back or use the rating system otherwise it will delay the refund.