E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need help with kindle fire - difficult to get into programs,

Customer Question
Need help with kindle...

Need help with kindle fire - difficult to get into programs

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire 5 yrs maybe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It had shut down completely, however, received help from Kindle person but beacuse of time restraints, could not complete. Also, I have recently moved to NJ, and have comcast

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get this fixed? Is there a kindle or amazon store in the vicinity?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

There isn't an Amazon store but Amazon can help over the phone.

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know