E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to register my husband's idle. He lost his last one.

Customer Question
Ian trying to register...

Ian trying to register my husband's idle. He lost his last one. Unfortunately I cannot remember my log in details Can you help[?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

About 2 weeks before he lost it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The e-reader expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

This is a new Kindle

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, have you tried asking Amazon to help you recover your log in details?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I haven't . Could Amazon please send me a new password
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need a new password

If the account was opened in Amazon Australia and you are unable to login, then please click HERE.

Key in the email address used to create the account or your mobile phone number.

Click / tap on the Continue button.

If for some reason the email address initially used to create the account is no longer active / in use, then contact Amazon Australia Customer Service. Click HERE.