Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Trying to register my husband's idle. He lost his last one.

Customer Question

Ian trying to register my husband's idle. He lost his last one. Unfortunately I cannot remember my log in details Can you help[?
JA: When could you last access your device?
Customer: About 2 weeks before he lost it.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The e-reader expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.
Customer: This is a new Kindle
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, have you tried asking Amazon to help you recover your log in details?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I haven't . Could Amazon please send me a new password
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need a new password
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

If the account was opened in Amazon Australia and you are unable to login, then please click HERE.

Key in the email address used to create the account or your mobile phone number.

Click / tap on the Continue button.

If for some reason the email address initially used to create the account is no longer active / in use, then contact Amazon Australia Customer Service. Click HERE.