E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My Kindle paperwhite has slowed down and the pages don't…

Customer Question
My Kindle paperwhite has...

My Kindle paperwhite has slowed down and the pages don't want to move to turn pages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have had this kindle about 3-4 years. Is it too old now?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have used my computer to delete a lot of books because I thought maybe I had too many on it. But other than that I have not tried anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No, not at present

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 6 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Let's try resetting your Kindle; follow the steps below:

1) Remove your Kindle from the charger if connected.Please remove the USB cable also.

2) Press and hold the Power button on the bottom of the device for about 25 seconds and then release the switch.

3) Please press and hold your Kindle for at least 25 seconds.If you only hold the Power button for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So you have to hold the power button for at least 25 seconds.

Tell me how it goes!

MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer