E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It requires charging but when plugged in to charge it

Customer Question
It requires charging but...

It requires charging but when plugged in to charge it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon kindle series B0ad 0512 5208

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just today tried rebooting - which went thru but then told needed to charge as battery low..tried again but nothing -

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 11 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you try charging via the USB cable connected to your computer?