E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been unable to connect my new kindle to my wi-fi.. I…

Customer Question
I have been unable...

I have been unable to connect my new kindle to my wi-fi..

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just purchased it..it is a generation 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I received it about an hour ago...I have it plugged into my computer, charging it. I have checked with Amazon and they show it as my kindle2..I have tried 'registering' it several times and it keeps telling me that it is unable to connect to your local network 'martin1'. You need to check your local network....if you continue have issues connecting your jingle to wi-fi, you can find ep at the web site.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason