E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to reset my Wi-Fi connection to my kindle. I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my Wi-Fi connection to my kindle. I received a new device from Comcast and my Wi-Fi connection and password ***** no longer available. I have entered them on my kindle and it says Wi-Fi error.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

It just did now its gone.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

No.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for help.

Do you still need help with your issue?