E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle was accidentally left on a plane. They are truing…

Customer Question
My Kindle was accidentally...

My Kindle was accidentally left on a plane. They are truing to find it at the Airport. Meanwhile, I would like to read my books on my phone. I have the kindle app but for some reason it will not work.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I really have not done any troubleshooting. It started when my Kindle was replaced last summer. But as I had my new Kindle I was not too worried

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

When you opened the app, can you tell me what happened? Any error messages?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It just ask for my email and password. But the original email I used does not exist anymore. So I cannot get in.

What it is asking for is your amazon account login. This is whatever email address and amazon password ***** ***** with that account.
As long as you know your amazon password ***** isn't necessary to have access to the email account, so try to login with that if you can.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.