E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I don't remember it. My phone is still the same.

Customer Question
I don't remember it...

I don't remember it. My phone is still the same. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

My email changed because I moved. I tried to change that and couldn't because I do't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

I have purchased a lot of books I haven't received because they are being sent to a pc and not to Evelyn's 2nd kindle.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for help.

Do you still need help with your issue?