E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

MY KINDLE WILL NOT CHARGE, I JUST GOT IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS…

Customer Question
MY KINDLE WILL NOT...

MY KINDLE WILL NOT CHARGE

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I JUST GOT IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO WILL NOT TURN ON EVEN AFTER A CHARGE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST HAPPENED TODAY

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Whilst this may be a hardware issue I am hopeful you have success doing this>>>

Please reset the kindle by holding down (or slide to the right on early kindles) the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help OR if this does not work for you.

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release credit to me thank you.

Regards

Anthony