E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Update my credit card, It's my third kindle, I need to

Customer Question
Update my credit card JA: What's...
Update my credit card
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's my third kindle, I need to update my credit card
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I usually just get free books, but now I would like to buy 2, but since our credit card has changed, I need to put in the information.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Please view my reply for the answer to your question.

Aric, Technician