E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm having a problem paying for my e-books. My credit card…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm having a...

Hi. I'm having a problem paying for my e-books. My credit card ran out yesterday, I've updated my new card details, but I'm getting messages saying they can't activate my purchases because my card is out of date! My new card expires July 2022, so how can this be. I haven't ordered anything for 6 months due to illness, so I don't know if that has any bearing on the fact that I can't do my usual business like in the past. Would appreciate some advice please.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

August last year.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The e-reader expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No, because I'm not sure how to go about doing that...I'm 79 years old and not as clued up as the youngsters these days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so, thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me how you updated your credit card details please?

Thank you