E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My new kindle only holds a charge for about 12 hours, 1

Customer Question
My new kindle only...

My new kindle only holds a charge for about 12 hours

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

1 month old serial #90130907713302wv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ever since I bought it I have not tried any trouble shooting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

This is about the amount of time expected for the Kindle Voyager which you have.

If you though turn off wireless on the Kindle this is going to add a number of hours to its life (and can result in an additional 50% battery life)

Do you know how to disable wireless on the Kindle?

Please let me know