Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have a kindle touch` and I got a nother tower and windows

Customer Question

I have a kindle touch` and I got a nother tower and windows is not recognizing it cant down load e books can you help me?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not much tried to down load and message says not seeing device ive tried to download to my kindle and no luck I did checjk tharp android message comes up something could be wrong with cord but it was fine before
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yea I'm not very good at this a senior
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you