E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get it to turn on and it doesn't seem to be

Customer Question
I can't get it...

I can't get it to turn on and it doesn't seem to be charging.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It's a kindle not a tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only happened today. I have it plugged in to try and reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you